Ravish Sachar, MD, FACC
- Founder and CEO, Contego Medical and Inventor of Contego Technology
- Interventional Cardiologist, North Carolina Heart and Vascular, UNC Healthcare
- Physician-in-chief, North Carolina Heart and Vascular Hospital
- Co-Managing Director, Rex Health Ventures
- Several issued or pending patents
- Author of several publications, chapters, and two textbooks
Jay Yadav, MD, FACC
- Co-founder and CEO, Cardiomems
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Former Head, Vascular Interventions, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Founder, Angioguard, Acquired by Johnson & Johnson
- Chairman, Icon Interventional Systems
- Chairman, Arterian Medical Systems
- Angel Investor and Director of SMART Therapeurics (acquired by Boston Scientific)
Doug Reed, MD/MBA
- General Partner, Hatteras Venture Partners since 2007, Over 20 years of venture investment experience
- Serves as a director of Viamet, Coferon, Sideris Pharmaceuticals, TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals, NeuroTronik and Contego Medical, and is the Chairman of Innocrin Pharmaceuticals.
- Served as VP of Business Development for two biotechnology companies, NPS Pharmaceuticals , GelTex Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Genzyme).
- Served as a Director of Embrella Cardiovascular prior to its sale to Edwards Lifesciences.
- MD from the University of Missouri, Kansas City. MBA, Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Mitch Silver, DO, FACC, FSVM
- Director or Vascular Imaging at the McConnell Heart Hospital for Critical Limb Care
- Mid Ohio Cardiology and Vascular Physicians, Columbus, Ohio
- Fellow at the American College of Cardiolog
- Fellow at the Society of Vascular Medicine and Biology
- Research interests include carotid artery disease, hypertension and lower extremity peripheral arterial disease
- CEO & Director at the Cardiovascular Research Foundation in New York City
- Served as the Vice President of Johnson & Johnson International where he was responsible for the Cordis circulatory disease business franchise from 1997 to 2000
- Served as the President of Johnson & Johnson Interventional Systems, Inc. from 1988-1996
- Director at the International Society of Endovascular Specialists
- Director at Icon Interventional Systems, Inc