Stacy Enxing Seng
- Venture Partner at Lightstone Ventures, and serving in the role of Chairwoman of the board for Contego
- Serves as a non-executive Independent Director for Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Sonova Holding AG, and LivaNova, Inc. She also serves as Chairwoman of the Board for CALA Health, an Independent Director for PreCARDIA, as well as a Director for the Fogarty Institute.
- Recognized as one of the Top 100 Women in Business and is a frequent speaker on healthcare, innovation leadership and corporate culture.
- Co-created ev3 Inc which was acquired by Coviden for $2.6B, following the acquisition she served as President of Covidien’s Vascular Therapies
- Involved in the launch of over 20 medtech technologies, more than 10 substantive M&A transactions, and under her operating leadership, a reputation of achieving world class customer and employee engagement.
- Holds M.B.A. from Harvard University and a B.A. in Public Policy from Michigan State University
Ravish Sachar, MD, FACC
- CEO, Contego Medical and Inventor of Contego Technology
- Interventional Cardiologist, North Carolina Heart and Vascular, UNC Healthcare
- Physician-in-chief, North Carolina Heart and Vascular Hospital
- Co-Managing Director, Rex Health Ventures
- Several issued or pending patents
- Author of several publications, chapters, and two textbooks
- Founder and managing partner of Amzak Health. More than 30 years experience as a principal in investing activities, business development and investment banking. She has served as a Director of more than 20 public and private medical device and pharma companies including Inspire Medical Systems, Essential Medical, Peak Surgical and Anteis.
- Previously, Ms. Erony was a Managing Director at Signet Healthcare Partners, a business development advisor to Alcon Labs and a Managing Director at Citigroup responsible for the Bank’s activities in specialty pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
- Partner at Lightstone Ventures since 2013; assisting the medical device team with deal sourcing, due diligence, and portfolio company management
- Managing Director of The Foundry, a medical device incubator with many success stories including Evalve (acquired by Abbott), Concentric (acquired by Stryker), Ardian (acquired by Medtronic), Twelve (acquired by Medtronic), and several companies started by ForSight Labs.
- Previously held the position of Vice President of Research and Development at Heartport, Inc., which had a successful IPO in 1996.
- Co-inventor on over 340 issued US patents, and holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Cornell University
Doug Reed, MD, MBA
- General Partner, Hatteras Venture Partners since 2007, Over 20 years of venture investment experience
- Serves as a director of Viamet, Coferon, Sideris Pharmaceuticals, TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals, NeuroTronik and Contego Medical, and is the Chairman of Innocrin Pharmaceuticals.
- Served as VP of Business Development for two biotechnology companies, NPS Pharmaceuticals , GelTex Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Genzyme).
- Served as a Director of Embrella Cardiovascular prior to its sale to Edwards Lifesciences.
- MD from the University of Missouri, Kansas City. MBA, Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
- CEO & Director at the Cardiovascular Research Foundation in New York City
- Served as the Vice President of Johnson & Johnson International where he was responsible for the Cordis circulatory disease business franchise from 1997 to 2000
- Served as the President of Johnson & Johnson Interventional Systems, Inc. from 1988-1996
- Director at the International Society of Endovascular Specialists
- Director at Icon Interventional Systems, Inc
Jay Yadav, MD, FACC
- Co-founder and CEO, Cardiomems
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Former Head, Vascular Interventions, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Founder, Angioguard, Acquired by Johnson & Johnson
- Chairman, Icon Interventional Systems
- Chairman, Arterian Medical Systems
- Angel Investor and Director of SMART Therapeurics (acquired by Boston Scientific)